My Big Idea - Goal Setting for Teams
How do you evoke change through your employees within your organization? Have you ever wondered how much simpler challenges would be if everyone was on the same page?
The MBI eight hour workshop is customized to meet your organization’s unique needs, special challenges and opportunities. This ground-breaking workshop, complete with a comprehensive 12-month goal-setting and tracking workbook, is ideal for organizations that want to stimulate growth and profitability through professional employee development.
- Increased employee engagement
- Identification and alignment of personal and professional goals
- Increased self-awareness, clarity and focus
- Improved understanding of individual motivators and their role in achieving organizational goals
- Strengthened team cohesiveness, culture and morale
- Empowerment of individuals and teams to drive results and productivity
- Greater understanding of the value of collaboration
- Increased knowledge of how to achieve a work-life blend
- A year-long roadmap to keep your team accountable
This Workshop Includes:
- Pre-workshop interview with an MBI Leader to determine organizational objectives and desired outcome
- A keynote speech and outline of the MBI Process
- Completion of a minimum of six worksheets from the MBI Workbook (selected during the pre-workshop interview) and an overview of how to complete the remaining worksheets
- Review of:
- MBI Mind Map-A creative and visual representation of how your group will reach its goals
- Support network
- My Big Idea-A visual picture of individual’s big idea.
- Gift of Gratitude Cards-Learn the importance of saying “thanks” to the individuals who are key in goal achievement and how it can improve culture, engagement and results
- Team-building activity
- Post-workshop instruction for the team leader to encourage ongoing group engagement in the MBI Process.
Maximum 15 participants